This Stainless Steel kettle & steel fire-base boils 1.6ltrs (approximately 6 cups) of water at a time. This size is ideal for Anglers, Car Camping, Scouts, Picnics, Hunters, Garden Allotments, Caravaning Camping gear, Wilderness Survival kits, Humanitarian Aid, or anyone who works or plays in the outdoors.
- Our Large 'Base Camp' Kettle in Stainless Steel. Includes Kettle + Fire Base + Whistle + Bag.
- Boils 1.6 liters of water quickly using just Sticks, Pine Cones, Dry Grass, Bark, etc. Works in ALL weather conditions.
- Perfect for Families, Groups, Scouts, Base Camping, Outfitters, Family Fun, Fishing, etc.
- Great Preparedness Item for Power Shortages, Storms & Emergency Kits.
- A popular Green Whistle has replaced the Orange stopper on this Kettle and will let you know when the water has boiled.
- Lightweight - Never carry fuel again! 33cm tall. Only weighs 1.16 kg
- Now Comes With Upgraded Steel Fire-Base. Historically, the fire-bases were Aluminium which softened, warped and burned out quite quickly.
A popular Green Whistle has replaced the Orange stopper on this Kettle and will let you know when the water has boiled.
Strong with nothing to fail or break, our kettles work extremely well in both good and harsh weather conditions. They are a vital piece of camping equipment for any outdoor person. Using whatever natural fuel is lying around (twigs, dry grass, heather, Birch bark, Pine cones, dry animal dung, etc) our kettles will bring water to the boil within a matter of minutes. Never carry fuel again.
Our kettles are cost-FREE to run, eco-friendly as they operate on carbon neutral fuels, and are great fun to use.
Fire Base & Drawstring carrying bag are included as Standard with each Kelly Kettle. The durable steel fire base inverts up into the bottom of our kettles to make the unit as compact as possible for transport and storage.
Please note: The Kettle has been designed to boil water extremely fast in all weather conditions using very little fuel. When filled with water, the Kelly Kettle should always be carried upright to avoid any spillage/leakage from the water spout or chimney top.
Older Kettles may have an Orange Rubber or Cork Stopper. These MUST ALWAYS be removed before using the kettle. The Kettle must never be boiled with these older stoppers in the spout.
|Diameter||Kettle width 15.5cm / Widest point of fire base is 18.5cm|
|Item Weight||1.16 kg / 2.55 lbs (excluding packaging)|
|Product Capacity||1.6 ltr / 56.3 fl.oz.(U.K.)|
|Kettle Height||33cm (Kettle excl. box)|