Beans in a rich tomato sauce with tasty burger bites and diced potato.
- Real food, ready to eat - The contents are fully cooked and so may be eaten hot or cold. To serve hot: Place unopened pouch in boiling water for 7-8 minutes. Alternatively empty the contents into a suitable saucepan and stir gently whilst heating thoroughly on a camping stove.
- Part of The Scout Association recommended kit
- Nutritional information: 426 kcal per pack. (Average values per 100g) - Energy: 593kj/142kcal. Protein: 7.3g. Carbohydrate: 15g. Fat: 4.9g.
- Ingredients; pea beans(37%) beef and pork burgers (20%)(beef (38%), pork(33%), breadcrumbs (WHEAT flour(contains Clacium Carbonate, iron, thiamin, nicotinamide), yeast, salt), onion, pork fat, pork rind, rice flour, tomato puree, dextrose, salt, yeast extract, stabiliser: Diphosphates, white pepper, nutmeg, rapeseed oil, sunflower oil), water, potato (11%), tomato puree (7%), sugar, maize starch, rapeseed oil, modified maize starch, salt, stabilisers: E412, E466, E416; spices, onion powder, flavouring.
- NO ARTIFICIAL COLOURS, FLAVOURS OR PRESERVATIVES.